3 pin plug disconnected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 pin plug disconnected

Have the loan of a G19E Yamaha. That 3 wire plug comes out of the motor near the F1 A2 label. The corresponding connector goes into the wiring harness. What does this service as the cart works as is?

Red green and black wires going to plug

Comment

Yes, those are the exact colors.

Comment

Its a speed sensor on yamaha I think they use them for the TAC

Comment

Would it be disconnected on purpose for some reason or did it just fall apart on it's own? I am asking all these questions because the owner is not accessible and I certainly do not want to reconnect the plug on the outside chance it may create some issues.
          Thanks for any thing you can share.

Comment

Plug it back in and monitor the cart, see if it goes faster or slower, maybe it is just for braking or regen going down hill let us know what you find.

does this unit coast going down hill now ?
            what speed does it go GPS?
            Push the unit with it unplugged and plugged is there any change.

Really don't think it could hurt anything to plug back in, and I would think the wires would pull out before it would unplug but maybe not.

I think the cart will coast with unit unplugged and the owner liked this.

Comment

Thanks for taking the time to reply. Unfortunately for me but the owner needed the cart back so it was gone before I could try your suggestions. It was fun while it lasted. Now looking to get one too.
              To add to the delay in replying, I had some MAJOR computer issues.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              X