G22e lift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G22e lift

Hi I'm new to the form. My friend wanted me to install a lift kit on his 2003 G22. The one he purchased is an Excalibur 623. My research says it is for a Club Car Precedent. He swears up and down that they told him it would fit his Yammy. I have my doubts, what say you?

This looks like a Canadian brand lift? Welcome to GCF! According to the lifts website, you need to choose from one of several versions. Use the pdf to match the pictures to the available parts to confirm if they purchased the version built for Yamaha Drive
    Attached Files

Comment

THAT LIFT IS FOR THE YAMAHA DRIVE , THE G22E 2003 IS CONSIDERED A GMAX, WERE RELIABLE CARTS,,, POST THE SERIAL NUMBER TO CONFIRM …

Comment

​ Yes, Cybercart, it looks like it is a Canadian company, which is good as I’m in Canada.
        Rideon, here is a pic of the model number, etc

Comment

I talked to the Excalabur company and they assured me that it was the WRONG kit, but they didn't have the right one in stocks. Back to searching.

Comment

Posted earlier by Exfarmer View Post
            I talked to the Excalabur company and they assured me that it was the WRONG kit, but they didn't have the right one in stocks. Back to searching.
            Well ain't that a pickle! Seems like you're back to square one with the hunt. Keep at it, partner

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            X