Yamaha G16E Parts Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha G16E Parts Manual

Does anyone have a G16E Parts Manual Download? My parents have a 2000 G16E with a couple of relatively minor issues. However, I felt if I had a manual for future reference would be of assistance to them. I already downloaded the operators manual and wiring diagram but still lack the Parts breakdown.

One problem someone might assist with:
    The window frame in front has two bolts coming up through the front. One of them is loose, I have looked underneath and it appears they are somehow bolted into square tubing coming up from the frame. However, as mentioned one is loose and I'm afraid the repair will require removal of the front body etc. Before I start doing that I would rather have a better picture of what I will be dealing with.

Thanks for any assistance.

Having a parts manual for your 2000 G16E can indeed be incredibly helpful for addressing minor issues. Im attaching it to this post now for your review. As for the specific issue with the loose bolts on your window frame, it could potentially be a straightforward fix involving tightening the bolt or possibly replacing it if it's missing. However, if access to the bolt requires removing the front body of the cart, it's wise to proceed with caution. Reviewing the parts breakdown in the manual will provide you with a detailed illustration of how the window frame is assembled and how it attaches to the frame of the cart.

Those bolts you're talking about on the window frame, they're supposed to be attached to square tubing coming up from the frame. Before you start tearing things apart, it might be worth considering whether you have an original or aftermarket windshield. If it's original, chances are those bolts are mounted pretty solid, and it might just need a tighten up. But if it's aftermarket, well, it's kind of like the Wild West out there, you know? There's a ton of options, but they're not all created equal. Aftermarket windshields can vary in quality and fitment. Some might need different mounting hardware or even a little tweaking to get them to sit right.
    Attached Files

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X