G14 quit running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G14 quit running

cart was running fine till i went over a speed bump. now the cart is totally dead. Solenoid wont even click. Thought maybe something wrong with key switch wires since they have been spliced and reconnected in the past by previous owner . I get voltage through Brown and R/Y wire but not R/W. checked the 10amp fuse and was good. and getting voltage through fuse, checked diodes one was 622 and the other was 634

I think you're on the right track looking for a bad connection.
    If the diodes check out, the power for diode B comes from the accelerator micro switch.
    Do you have the wiring diagram? You need 5 posts to view them, if that's a problem for you I can email you the diagram.

Comment

Posted earlier by wrsp View Post
      cart was running fine till i went over a speed bump. now the cart is totally dead. Solenoid wont even click. Thought maybe something wrong with key switch wires since they have been spliced and reconnected in the past by previous owner . I get voltage through Brown and R/Y wire but not R/W. checked the 10amp fuse and was good. and getting voltage through fuse, checked diodes one was 622 and the other was 634
      wrsp, I promoted your account so you are able to view the diagrams now. You must check your connections carefully in order to find the problem. Check the main ones first, the solenoid and motor, give the thick cables a tug to check for any broken connections. Then work your way down to the microswitches and such.
      Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X