Club/ball washer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club/ball washer

Hello, new guy here. Just picked up a 2019 Tempo and looking for an original club/ball washer (part number) that slides into the mount. I have 2 coolers mounted and need only 1. Thank you

102538803 for the original, here’s a pic of the mount for reference

You do not have permission to view this gallery.

If you are a guest, you may be required to Log In or Sign Up to view.

This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Thank you, I’ve seen that one. The one I thought I needed just slides down into the bracket.

Comment

Posted earlier by RGerhardt View Post
        Thank you, I’ve seen that one. The one I thought I needed just slides down into the bracket.
        The original ball washer utilizes a different mounting bracket to avoid being pulled up and out during the ball washing procedure, a scenario the engineers thought might happen if the V-shaped cooler bracket were employed

This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Posted earlier by GolfCartGuru View Post

The original ball washer utilizes a different mounting bracket to avoid being pulled up and out during the ball washing procedure, a scenario the engineers thought might happen if the V-shaped cooler bracket were employed
          Any idea where I can find one that mates with the V bracket?

Comment

No such thing I’m afraid, the only option they had that fits into the cooler slot was the sand bucket. You could consider reaching out to a 3D printer to have a custom bracket made using the cooler dimensions if your application requires a universal option. Otherwise it would be easier to remove what’s there and swap it for the oem ball washer bracket and maybe cover the existing screw holes with some clear silicone wiped flush.

This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            X