2003 electric club car wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 electric club car wiring

I am re-wiring my golf cart getting ready for the upcoming season. Like a dumby, I took off too many wires at one time. I didn't take off any from the motor or any big stuff, but I took off the body to get painted. I had to remove the charger receptical and the forward/reverse units from the body and decided to replace the wires from that. I'm not good at reading diagrams so was hoping someone could send a couple of pictures of how that goes back together. It is a 36v. I unhooked the positive from the passenger side and what ever wire was with that, and the negative from the driver side and the wires that went with that. The rest of the batteries are still hooked up. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks, the Iceman

It's always a good idea to take photos before starting such projects, but don't worry, I've got you covered. Just follow this illustration step by step, and you'll have your golf cart wired up correctly in no time. If you need further assistance feel free to ask!

You do not have permission to view this gallery.

If you are a guest, you may be required to Log In or Sign Up to view.

This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X