2010 Club Car Precedent Electric FLOODED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Club Car Precedent Electric FLOODED

My wife's friend has a 2010 Club Car Precedent Electric that was flooded up to the top of the dash during all of the recent Louisiana rain storms. It was only submerged for about 24 hours maximum, the water came up and went down pretty quickly.

The extent of my knowledge is that I used to work on golf carts back when I was in college for a local dealer, but it's been awhile and we didn't see very many Precedents back then. Also, a golf cart that has been flooded is a project I've never tackled before.

I hauled it back to my house but haven't really started digging into it yet. It all seems to be dried out well, so I turned on the key and SURPRISE, it won't move.

Even with the Tow/Run switch in the Tow position, the back wheels were not wanting to roll freely which seemed strange. When the switch is put in the Run position, a steady alarm starts buzzing whether it is in Forward, Neutral, or Reverse...doesn't matter. It sounds like the Reverse alarm, but I wasn't sure if the Precedents had any other warning alarms or fault alarms.

Any tips on where to begin on this thing? Anyone happen to have experience working on a flood cart? I really want to get this thing back running for her, as it is very nice and she has a lot of money invested into it.
Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X