high class AC sytem golf carts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• high class AC sytem golf carts

We are Ruida Electric Vehicle Technology Co.,Ltd. from China.

Our AC system cars are high class golf carts in the international market now, and our price also very competitive. We are the only manufacturer can produce such competitive golf carts in China, and our quality is better than our competitors and even the USA or German golf carts.

We sincerely hope can help you to extend your market and serve you and your customers well in the future.

Attached is our off-road golf cart/hunting car specification for your reference. Please find it. Should you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.

Look forward to receiving your feedback or comments. Your reply with detail requirements will be much appreciated. Our quotation will be sent to you for your reference once receiving your advice.
    Attached Files
    Ruida Electric Vehicle Technology Co., Ltd is

manufacturing: Golf cart, Utility cart, off-road car, sightseeing car, patrol car, cargo box, electric vehicle,eletric golf cart, AC system electric car.

rdacart.com

well let's see no web site, no dealers, and no place to buy parts. OK send me one and I will run it through some tests.

Comment

He shouldda posted a link, he mighta won a sticker.

Comment

No thank you. I will try to stick with American made carts.

Comment

Posted earlier by eddmoe View Post
          No thank you. I will try to stick with American made carts.
          Eddmoe
          good post good thinking!!!

Comment

This carts have been showed on PGA 2013 and have selled to USA for some golf clubs. Many detail please visit the website to know them well

@rdacart.com
            Ruida Electric Vehicle Technology Co., Ltd is

manufacturing: Golf cart, Utility cart, off-road car, sightseeing car, patrol car, cargo box, electric vehicle,eletric golf cart, AC system electric car.

rdacart.com

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            X