2003 ds slow up hills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 ds slow up hills

My battery are Ok just replaced one bad battery and found no change. The new battery does not have as high voltage yet but I heard it takes a few recharges first. The cart works ok other than the speed. What parts should I change first to fix this problem. I try to do a reset on the OBC but the reverse Beeper did not work during the reset with the battery disconnected. Does this mean the OBC is defective. Also the yellow light does not work on the dash.

I would not change any parts to find the problem. put a volt meter on the battery pack measure voltage then drive it with the meter on the pack measure voltage while driving slow. Then do this for each battery and list all voltages here someone will be glad to help.
    Updated by gaminde; February 17, 2013, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Yes, voltage tested on full charge not moving 50.6 volts

Voltage on moving up hill is 7.90 on the new battery and 7.95 on the other 5

batteries

All together 47.6 to 47.8 volts up hill at about 3 to 4 mph

Does anyone know why the new battery is the worst (new trojan)

Comment

if it's a really steep hill then that might be all it can do. how fast does it go on the same stretch of flat road going both ways.

Comment

It goes about 10mph on the straight but going up hill its about 4 or 3 mph and other club

cars are passing me at about double the speed with mine fully charged

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X