1997 CC Transporter Will not run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1997 CC Transporter Will not run

I have been searching several post about different problems with this year model CC. I ran across resetting the OBC I do not believe my transporter has the run/ tow switch. Can I go through the reset procedure and leave out the run/ tow switch steps or is there an alternate procedure for that. I have a doner cart and have changed out all components except the OBC. I am a facilities manager for an airport, my guys were washing the cart and when they finished it would not run. Sorry thats the background, I have also changed the coil out with a new one.

Take a look here for starters, do you hear any clicking in the foot pedal area, do you hear any clicking in the battery compartment area (solenoid)
    Attached Files

Comment

I do hear the clicking in the foot pedal, also with a volt meter I can see the voltage climb from about 12 v to 51 v on the two large post's of the solenoid as I depress the accelerator pedal. No the solenoid is not clicking, can apply 48 v to the small post's, solenoid engages cart runs.
      Updated by adlook1983; December 4, 2012, 05:01 PM. Reason: added info about accelerator pedal

Comment

I do have this diagram and all wireing seems to be correct. I checked the key switch today also and it is sending 50 v back when switched on. Thanx for any help.

Comment

Ok you have two things to check small yellow wire on solenoid run a jumper to the -48 of the battery pack will the solenoid now click when pedal pushed, if not put your - meter lead on the -48 of the battery pack and +lead of your meter on the small red wire on the solenoid when you push the pedal is there a reading there.

Comment

Sorry I have been busy with other thing. No to both of the tests you told me to conduct.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            X