Club Car just starts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Car just starts

I have a 03 AQ Club Car. Once charged it takes off fine, rides smooth. About 2 miles into the ride it just quits. I charge it and it does the same thing again. Batteries are good, no idea. New to the forum, any assist appreciated. Thank you.

Im thinking batteries I know there good.

clip a meter on the pack check voltage then drive one mile checking the voltage, get off and feel the solenoid, controller, battery terminals, battery wires, motor wires and motor for heat warm is ok.
    drive back one mile checking voltage, Im wondering if charging is whats needed or just the down time to cool things down.

Comment

Welcome..... You need to post this in the Sac longchamp soldes Golf Carts Forum Technical Support and Diagnostics under Golf Cars- Gas. Good luck, if i were to Sac Longchamp venture a guess I would guess the voltage regulator.

Comment

There is a website I came across that has all the best vehicle bargains on it and auto loans to help you buy the vehicle. It was useful on my birthday when I decided I wanted a brand new vehicle. Even though I saved up some cash, I needed the car loan to seal the deal. When have you required more info about a pre-owned or new automobile and resorted to an internet search on car loans financing? Look no further, all the info you must have is located at CarDealExpert.com! There are a lot of vehicles that you can choose from in a car dealership. You should try visiting a car dealer so that you will also be able to buy a new car.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X