Interstate batteries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interstate batteries?

Looking for some reviews if anyone has these batteries in their cart. My dealer just switched to these from the Trojans. I need some batts just wanted some info before I buy. I know that Johnson Controls makes the battery but thats it.

the trogens are the better battery- put em side by side, pick each of em up & see the differance. the trogens are much heavier , more lead better charge holding capeabilities.

Comment

Hi Chad. My mom bought her '96 CC regen1 cart from a refurb guy 6 years ago and he put new Interstate batteries in it. They are still going fine. She doesn't use her cart a whole lot and goes to the mail box and dumpsters--about a mile a day. I have been maintaining them and keeping them charged and they seem to be doing ok.

Comment

I also bought the interstate batteries for my conversion. You might get a 1/4 mile more distance out of the Trojans, but thats not worth the 40+ dollars more per battery. We have been using the interstate in our Taylor Dunn carts at work for the past 2 years, and they still work perfect.

Comment

I just got my 2000 Club Car DS with new Interstates and they work great as far as I can tell! the car will go 25 mph and yesterday I drove to the course, which is prob' 5 miles @ 25 mph, then I was on the back 9 before the meter went off of full charge...finished the round and drove home and they were still only one bar below full charge. I think as long as you maintain and charge them properly, they'll last as long as anything.

Comment

It's no indicator of long-term durability, but yesterday, I drove about a mile to the golf course, played 18 holes, drove home and the charge meter was still on full charge. I'm completely satisfied with the Interstate batteries!

Comment

Posted earlier by pistolpete View Post
              the trogens are the better battery- put em side by side, pick each of em up & see the differance. the trogens are much heavier , more lead better charge holding capeabilities.
              pistolpete. I was thinking the same thing But the interstate actually weigh 4 pounds more
              And have 155Ah vs the trojan 150ah and I can get them for 35-40 dollars less. I really want to go with 8 6 volt batteries but I just don't use a cart enough to justify that. What to do

Comment

Ok got the trojans T1275's down to 190.11 each is this what your seeing good or bad???

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                X