charger issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charger issues

I have an ezgo cart i just had a new computer board put in the charger it cost me 180. for this tried it now it wont work they are trying to suck more money out of me saying that it is in the cart. my batteries are only 2 yrs old and charged fine all season long at the beach does anyone have any advise

Well this is the club car section but I will take a crack at it. You said beach and batteries both are corrosive, I would like to see voltage measurements at the batteries, at the charge receptacle and then at the batteries with charger on also all batteries individually.

Comment

As stated the batteries need around 28 volts in them for the charger to start charging the cart.
      Make sure you have voltage in the pack.

Is the charger a Power Wise? If so you can jump it out and see if the charger comes on.
      sigpic
      I'm here to help!
      There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

im not sure it's at the shop they said that it work when they rigged it up to 3 12volt batteries so when i call tomorrow im gonna tell them to show me i have to get someone to check the voltage thanks

Comment

im ab out 5 miles from the beach not to much seawater close i will check that voltage thank you

Comment

Does the charger look like these.

If so you can jump them out and it should charge the batteries if it's low voltage of the battery pack.

sigpic
            I'm here to help!
            There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

hello everyone i got my charger back working good it was the amp gauge they fixed free yeah ill check back in a few

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              X