2003 club car dies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 club car dies

I just bought this cart a couple of weeks ago. the problem I have is while drive on level ground at full speed the cart just stops running. I hear the beeper sound and the engine brake goes on cart stops I release the throttle then push it down it starts going again this happens a couple time a week does anyone knows whats happening

Your getting cut out and it could be a few things

1 run your cart a few miles and feel the solenoid, controller, all battery cables and motor cables for heat.
    2 could be mcor switch dropping out ( do you here the solenoid click when this happens)
    3 solenoid dropout or mains dropout
    4 loose connections on battery cables, all including solenoid and controller.
    5 loose connections on small wires key switch, F/W switch, on controller, or coil of solenoid.

4 and 5 should be checked after #1

Comment

Ran for 3 miles checked for heat on all wiring found all cool. Heard no clicking sounds when problem occurred. But no problem for a week now.

Comment

This happened to me. It was the speed controller on the back of the motor. Just replace it.

Comment

Hey guys I'm new up here but I need some help any is grateful. I have a 2008 cc Ds 48 volt that runs fine when it is cool the it dies out when it gets warm. You can stop to put in reverse or forward and sometimes it clicks and want go and sometimes it does nothing at a all. New seliniod, controller, mcor box and batteries are good. Help please I'm puzzled

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X