No announcement yet.

What should I do!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OBC is garbage. Wish mine didn't have one.....

Comment

It's on page 7 of Charger and parts. Total shipped $155.00 I think.
      $130.00 + tax+ shipping
      Everywhere else was 132 and up some wanted $200.00 for it.
      PQ has been good to me so I order from them when I can.

Here is the page link.
      https://www.onlinecatalogsystem.net/...rchresults.htm
      sigpic
      I'm here to help!
      There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

I have a used one for your cart I think. I'll take $50.00 for it.
        sigpic
        I'm here to help!

Comment

Put the bed frame back on the cart today.

sigpic
          I'm here to help!

Comment

Picked these up last night on the way home from PQ head quarter's!

Great seeing the Steens again yesterday.

48 volt auto charger, some front tie rod ends and hubs and a seat cushion. $100.00.

sigpic
            I'm here to help!

Comment

I tried to buy a bad controller From them And they wanted 150 dollars That did not impress me much. I ended up getting 5 bad controllers for free from a local kart shop

Comment

Posted earlier by andy4639 View Post
                Picked these up last night on the way home from PQ head quarter's!

Great seeing the Steens again yesterday.

48 volt auto charger, some front tie rod ends and hubs and a seat cushion. $100.00.
                Nice find Andy, I'm looking for a 48v charger myself. Shipping really kills you on them so I waiting for a Craigslist deal to pop up around my area.

Comment

Posted earlier by gaminde View Post
                  I tried to buy a bad controller From them And they wanted 150 dollars That did not impress me much. I ended up getting 5 bad controllers for free from a local kart shop
                  PQ probably send all their bad controllers in for rebuild to FSIP and that's maybe the core charge.
                  Have you been able to fix any controllers?

Comment

Well I got some done. I mounted the bed plate!

sigpic
                    I'm here to help!

Comment

Nice do you think a spray rig would fit on that.

Andy you posted your website on here somewhere! I went there and I'm putting two and two together, Andrea is you daughter? and she was in the blazer that has no good body parts left and rear end looks like its in the front end. also from the pictures she was in the hospital? and hopefully is doing much better to be getting a pink cart. ?????

Comment

Andrea is my daughter. She had a red blazer back in her junoir year of high school and flipped it several times. It threw her out and rolled over top of her when she was 17. She turned 18 in the hospital. She spent 3 months in the hospital and rehab learning how to eat and walk again. She is on disablity now and has trouble with memory functions but that's it. Physically she is fine.She was in a coma for 3 weeks to begin with and we didn't know what would happen until after that. We are blessed she is here and fixing to turn 24 the 18 of this month.

What sprayer you talking about?

Oh, the Tahoe with the rear end riped out of it is the one my wife got hit in the drivers side door last summer. She was hit by a drunk driver who ran a stop sign.Fliped her several times she ended up with a cracked spinal cord. The guy had no insurance either. That's the third one she has had hit her. I try and not let her drive when I'm in the car nor does Ryan!!!
                        sigpic
                        I'm here to help!

Comment

My wife has not had any accidents and I will not ride with her. I was thinking of one of the 25 30 gallon weed sprayers the deck looks just about right.
                          Glad to here she was OK, the picture she was wearing the helper belt i guessed there was head injury.

Comment

Oh yea! She is on brain meds the rest of her life.
                            The doctors told us she had a 45% chance when she first showed up in the emergency room that afternoon!
                            She is pretty normal as long as she is on her meds.
                            sigpic
                            I'm here to help!

Comment

Posted earlier by andy4639 View Post
                              Oh yea! She is on brain meds the rest of her life.
                              The doctors told us she had a 45% chance when she first showed up in the emergency room that afternoon!
                              She is pretty normal as long as she is on her meds.
                              Aren't we all

Comment

Got the new auto timer from PQ today. Got it installed on the charger and it works prefectly! This is a well worth $155.00 for anyone with a 48 volt club car charger who wants it to work without the OBC. It can charge any 48 volt cart now.

Also got the new DPI connector for a Club Car.
                                sigpic
                                I'm here to help!

Comment

Cool timer, I have never seen one of those. Does PQ have them made for them or is it an off the shelf item from an electronics house?

Comment

Dougs find the schematic for the 5 stage charger there circuit board retail is 125 dollars I think it will fit right into a club car charger. Check it out let me know what you think maybe new charger faceplate could be made.

Comment

Posted earlier by dougmcp View Post
                                      Cool timer, I have never seen one of those. Does PQ have them made for them or is it an off the shelf item from an electronics house?
                                      It's a nival part it's on PQ charger parts page #7.

You also get this with it.

sigpic
                                      I'm here to help!

Comment

Give you 3 guess as to who's motor this is!

sigpic
                                        I'm here to help!

Comment

Ah Doug's. No no Matti

Wait pink andrea
                                          Updated by gaminde; February 10, 2012, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Ha ha Gaminde.........I would guess that the pink color would be for Andrea's cart.
                                            Updated by dougmcp; February 10, 2012, 11:17 PM.

Comment

She is going to have a pretty good cart by the time we get to CAW I hope. It may not have the radio installed but hey she can listen to mine I guess. They back ordered them and I cancelled. I hope they have them in the store next week while at the beach!
                                              sigpic
                                              I'm here to help!

Comment

Got the radio hooked up and Pink & Black seat all done. Now for the body! Got to figure out the scheme for it. Pink wheels to!

sigpic
                                                I'm here to help!

Comment

Andy Its time to clean the shop out
                                                  just did my bench

Comment

I hate throwing good junk away! But your right it's time. Tomorrow is clean up day!
                                                    sigpic
                                                    I'm here to help!

Comment

Bet you find enough parts laying arround to do another build

Comment

awesome, you weren't kidding about the seats!!!
                                                        Regards

Comment

Now we have to get it took back a part to paint the body. I have to decide how it will be painted.

Pink up top and black along the bottom are vise versa!
                                                          sigpic
                                                          I'm here to help!

Comment

Herr ya go Andy, pink and black
                                                            Attached Files

Comment

She want's it Pink & Black with her name and Fisher Cart's on the sides. Why I don't know!

Going over to the guy that painted the truck and ask him if he can do it.
                                                              sigpic
                                                              I'm here to help!

Comment

Well I got the body off of it last night in 45 minutes. Going tomorrow to the paint shop. They said $200.00 to paint it black. I will have pink pinstripes done with her name and Fisher Carts in Pink.

Have to get it done with in 2 weeks so it will be ready for the CAW ride.
                                                                sigpic
                                                                I'm here to help!

Comment

What do you think?
                                                                  It's just about done.

sigpic
                                                                  I'm here to help!

Comment

Well we took the cart to the CAW and it ran perfect all wekend long no problems what-so-ever. I was proud of it.
                                                                    The only 48 volt cart to even try Mammoth hill and on top of that it made it with no problems.

I have added a couple of things since getting back last week.
                                                                    Night time riding must have. Brake light for those behind you.

I ordered these for the monster cart but they were to short. They were just right for Andrea's cart though. It picked the back up about 1".

sigpic
                                                                    I'm here to help!

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                                                    X