Battery issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery issues

I have a 36 volt cart with the common 6 /6 volt battery system. I checked the batteries with a multimeter and they are reading twelve volts for some reason. The cart starts out like super slow or barely moving and gradually builds speed. Gotta give it a push to get it going most the time. What could be the issue? The batteries are daisy chained properly.

Posted earlier by Longcast76 View Post
    I have a 36 volt cart with the common 6 /6 volt battery system. I checked the batteries with a multimeter and they are reading twelve volts for some reason. The cart starts out like super slow or barely moving and gradually builds speed. Gotta give it a push to get it going most the time. What could be the issue? The batteries are daisy chained properly.
    Had the multimeter set wrong,dumb ass. Still trying to figure out the hesitation to launch

Comment

Hi, how long has it been since you replaced the batteries?
      Regards

Comment

Posted earlier by Longcast76 View Post

Had the multimeter set wrong,dumb ass. Still trying to figure out the hesitation to launch
        Could be a few things causing it, but without seein it, hard to say for sure. Might wanna check the connections again and maybe give them batteries a load test. Sometimes these things act up like a mystery.

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X