Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EZGO - 72336G06 Controller

Hello All,

I'm sorry if this one has been beat to death but I couldn't find a thread about it in my search.

A friend of mine replaced his batteries this week in his EZGO (not sure of the model or year - maybe around the turn of the century) and reversed the wires when he finished (36v). Of course the controller experienced an exciting, quick death.

I am looking for a replacement controller but would like to replace in kind as much as possible. The controller is (was) a Curtis 73326G06. I am not sure but I think I read that it is a 300A Controller but that may be wrong as well. Most of what I see now are 350A, 400A, etc. The 350A looks like a drop in but I want to make sure other modifications aren't required.
    Would anyone know what might be the most comparable replacement for this Curtis controller.

Thank you in advance for your guidance.

Any Curtis 1206MX should do, the 350a PDS should plug right up too. What you have now is likely the 300a

Cheers

Comment

Thanks, very much.

My next challenge is finding one to buy.... it seems the Curtis brands are few and far between?

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X