Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1999 club car...HELP!!

I purchased a 1999 Club car,electric 36V. I wanted to put in some headlights after cleaning it up and getting the body painted. I disconnected the batteries and forgot to write down how they were connected and I have no owners manual to show me how to do it. The 12 volt headlight kit that I bought has no instructions with it either and I foolishly tried to wire it in myself and blew out the lamps in the headlights. Can anyone help me in finding the owners manual for this cart so I have a wiring diagram for the batteries and also tell me how to wire in the headlights correctly. The kit I purchased just says light product #AM10101 for club car, if that helps anyone in figuring out my problem. I was told that this 12V headlight kit will work for the 36V club car, I just need someone to tell me how to wire it correctly. And, how the heck do I get my batteries connected again...I may have gotten in over my head with this one. Can't believe I didn't write it down when I disconnected them. PLEASE help!! Anyone! Thank you.

Wire the headlights to 2 of the 6 batteries. I will have up a diagram on the correct wiring for the batteries in a bit.
    Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X