Guidance needed!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guidance needed!!

I just purchased a used electric Club Car for my wife. All serial numbers seem to be missing. Based on front end body style and the presence of 2 brake pedals I'm guessing it to be late '70s. It has 6 batteries so I'm guessing it is 36 volt. The guy I bought it from says 3 batteries are 2 years old and the other 3 are 1. It runs forward fine but has no guts in reverse. I've been doing Internet research but unfortunately I'm not the greatest mechanic and know next to nothing about golf carts. I was hoping somebody could help point me toward a systematic evaluation and refurb / upgrade process. While going through it, it surely wouldn't hurt my feelings to up the torque and speed wherever I can!

Hello friends,

Sunrisegolfcarts is the best online store selling the different types golf carts at very affordable prices. Remote control golf cart is the best and easy for using the golf players. There is no guidance needed during the time of carrying bag and accessories from one place to another place.The remote system and features help for players for controlling the carts easily.The players have used the remote for controlling and direction of the carts. Long battery system is easy for charging the batteries.That's why, the remote control golf carts work once in a charge.There are many stores available in the market. If you want to buy the cart, our shop is good for purchasing through online.

Best regards
    Allcott Juan
    Updated by Sunrisegolfcarts; July 7, 2016, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X