Cart won't go forward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cart won't go forward

I have a 2000 club car ds 48 volt. Recently had the bearing and brushes in the motor changed at a local electric motor shop. When I reinstalled the motor, moving the F/R lever to forward made it go in reverse, and selecting reverse made it go forward. I switched the A1 and A2 wires at the motor, and everything ran great for a few days. Now it will go in reverse just fine, but will not move in forward. I can hear the solenoid click, but get no movement. Any thoughts to help me out here?
    Thanks in advance!

You reversed the polarity on the wrong pair. The field winding (S-1/ S-2) polarity determines the direction of rotation hence the direction of travel. The controller will change the polarity based on the position of the F/R switch.

SK Later......

Dunn

Comment

Hello friends,

Sunrisegolfcarts is the famous store in USA selling the different types of electric golf caddy with new technology at very affordable prices. These carts are automatic and players have used the remote for controlling the speed of the cart.The four wheels help for the players for carrying the bags and accessories from one place to another place. The user can operate the remote control caddy with a wireless device that appears like a TV remote and is quite easy to handle. Thus, the remote control caddy allows better movement since the remote functions as the wireless function device. The ability to digitally operate these carts also cuts down on much of the manual work in handling the kit so all that a player needs to do is focus on the game without losing their enthusiasm in fetching the kit around the field.

Best regards
      Allcott Juan

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X