Forum Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2006 Precedent Hesitation/Diminishing power (Minneapolis Area)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Precedent Hesitation/Diminishing power (Minneapolis Area)

Hello,

I've sent a couple of emails to forum members regarding this issue today, but I need some guidance (and a repair person if you're in the Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Western Wisconsin metro).

My 2006 Precedent is hesitating and shows diminishing power while going uphill. I understand it's going to power down slightly, but this is more than normal. I drive exclusively on smooth gravel trails and streets around my house – it’s a 4 seater that we use for going up and down a large hill to my beach. It seems as though I have less power this year than ever, and once in a while the cart slows down for a few seconds and seems like it stalls, but recovers without actually stopping. I had the batteries tested today (6-8 volt batteries) and they all tested to be good. 5 of the 6 batteries are exactly one year old, but 6 all show good voltage and when the fluid was checked they all passed.

I know nothing about electric motors, but with a little advice I'm sure I can do some basic troubleshooting and repair. UNLESS there is someone in the twin Cities area who works on Club Cars and wants some side work.

Thank you
Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X