Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club car shudders on acceleration

New to site. I have a DS 2000.5-present model,48V, new on 2003. After charging overnight, cart runs fine. After about 15 holes, on acceleration, the cart shudders. Feels like wheels are spinning, but its not. Low on power, acts like batteries are low. Do I have a bad computer or controller or something else?

After golfing today, my cart barely made it back home. I check each battery and the total across all 6 batteries. Total is 48V, and each battery checked right at 8v. When I put the charger on, voltage across all 6 measured at 50v. Any thoughts????

Comment

you need to put the batteries under a load to see what the voltage is dropping down to. Best way is to take off the seat, sit on the body, with one foot on the brake and the other on the gas pedal. read each battery before and while pushing th pedal down

Comment

Be sure to check EACH battery. You may have 1 bad which would cause this problem. I am not in favor of removing the seat and trying to hold the brake and a meter. Suggest a stout rope to a big tree or hitch on a truck. Use alligator clips and check each when pushing the accelerator down.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X