Forum Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 96 club car 48 volt wiring...stumped!!

cart quit during a rain a while ago. Since then we have changed out controller, (that tested bad) (regen system) with exact # match to old, no luck. Cant seem to find the correct wiring diagram. main difference seems to be I have only 5 wires coming out of on board computer not 7. Charger works fine batteries good and charged. Motor will run with test procedure. tried to bypass pedometer to full on, no go.. solenoids seem to engage in tests including regen when spinning wheels backward. current flow through all fuses. This one has me and my electrical engineer neighbor stumped. Thinking that the computer might be for a non regen system but the only part changed so far is controller and it was working fine with that part # previously. any help would truly be appreciated.

Bad news is the controllers for 96 and 97 regen carts are no good anymore. Can't find anyone that repairs them. You will have to buy a conversion unit to change over to new style regen unit. Last that I know of that runs about $350. There are cart repair shops that will not even work on these models at all. They are trashing these carts or converting them over to series carts. That might not be your problem with cart, but giving you a heads up what to look for.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X