Club Car Speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Car Speakers

Previous radio and speakers were not working on Club Cart I bought. Speakers appeared to not be water proof and were in bad shape and radio wouldn't work, had DC converter checked and it was bad.. So I bought a marine radio and speakers (Boss brand) and a new converter and installed them on Club cart, everything was working fine and then went back out a few hours later and the speakers would not work. Radio is connecting to the Blue tooth on phone, it picks up radio stations, etc... but there is no sound coming from the speakers now. I unbolted the radio mount from dash and made sure none of the wires came loose from the speaker harness that plugs into radio. All wires were connected tight but there is no sound coming from radio at all. Anyone know what could be the trouble? All solutions would be greatly appreciated. It literally quit working in about a 30 minute span. Sound was good and clear when it was first connected.

Given the sudden loss of sound, it's possible that there might be a blown fuse or a loose connection related to the power source for the speakers.

You've mentioned that you've checked the wiring harness, but I'd suggest revisiting the fuse related to the speakers. Sometimes, a fuse might appear fine but can be blown without obvious visual cues, so swapping it out with a known working one could help rule out this possibility.

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X