Club Car DS 2002 won't move.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Car DS 2002 won't move.

My In-laws gifted a used, jacked up cart to my daughter 3 years ago.We had it checkout and inspected when we got it to make sure it was safe. Since then we have replaced the MCor (2016), energy meter and all the batteries(8/2017). We do use it on the property often- 5 acres. This weekend she and a friend were hauling branches in a wagon (nothing too heavy) to the roadside and the cart just stopped. It was fully charged. The lights, horn and blinkers are all working. Meter says fully charged. I hear the solenoid clicking when I press the accelerator (Forward and Reverse) but it's not moving. Checked the Tow/Run switch. Seems okay. Can't be the fuse since all the other electrical stuff is working. Any ideas what else I should be checking?

You do not have permission to view this gallery.

If you are a guest, you may be required to Log In or Sign Up to view.

This gallery has 1 photos.

Updated by MariaSac; April 1, 2018, 07:56 PM.

I guess something wrong with the engine. I do own one like you but not very much satisfied with its performance. It is still in my garage and recently I have bought a new sports scooter but it is one seater but I'm really happy and satisfied with its performance.
    Drive devilbiss Royale 4 Sport Scooter, The Royale 4 Scooter by Drive Devilbiss is a stylish and innovative mobility scooter.  This state of the art scooter has a powerful 1500w motor. Up to 12 months 0% Finance Available

Comment

It sounds like you've already covered some critical bases, but let's keep troubleshooting. Since the lights, horn, and blinkers are working, and the meter shows a full charge, it's likely not a power issue.

Given that you hear the solenoid clicking, it could still be worth checking the connections at the motor and the controller. Loose or corroded connections might be interrupting the power delivery to the motor, causing the sudden stop. Also, inspect the wiring harness for any visible damage.

Additionally, when you press the accelerator, do you notice any subtle movements or jerks, even if the cart doesn't move? This could provide clues about the motor or controller condition. If all else checks out, it might be beneficial to conduct a load test on the batteries to ensure they're delivering power consistently under a load.

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X