2007 EZGO TXT Series is not moving and making me crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 EZGO TXT Series is not moving and making me crazy

I have a 2007 EZgo 36 Volt txt, stopped running wile moving into the garage one day after a trip ( wife was on it ). Subsequent to this the accelerator pedal kept sticking and no lube would fix. so checked the batteries all voltage is good to the solenoid, it also clicked but yet would not move an inch, backup alarm sounds but no movement, so replaced the solenoid thinking this was the problem( also came with a resistor & new diode 3amp. During this time I also replaced the accelerator pedal & box( the whole assembly) so all new parts from the accelerator. Got that all together and nothing still no movement, I also got a new controller and replaced it. I'm getting pwr to the solenoid per the meter on both sides, the batteries are all charged up getting 37 volts to the battery side of the solenoid, 36.5 to the controller side. I have checked so many things and I'm just not sure what to check next. If i didn't have grandkids that love riding in it. off the cliff she would be..... any help on what to do next ???? Thank you in advance
Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X