EZ 2003 TXT Battery Rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EZ 2003 TXT Battery Rack

Someone got an easy button for replacing the battery rack in a 2003 TXT?

I just did it on my 98.
    which rack did you/are you going to buy?

Comment

I bought a powder coated steel rack from a local dealer. The original was fairly easy to remove since corrosion had basically allowed me to bend the rear supports enought to slide the rack up through the opening. I had to remove the pop rivets across the floor deck so I could wedge the body away from the Torq screws that fasten the front of the rack to the frame. I also had to remove the frame that fastens to the battery rack up front. I just don't see any way of replacing the rack with the roof and back seat bracket still attached to the cart.

Comment

If the rear section, (supports) have L bracket like mounting, that will need to be slid under the body at the bolt locations. About midway up those rear draces there should be two more access/bolt holes that correspond to two mounting locations in the actual frame. I used heavy annodized torque bolts with a drop of blue "locktite" at that location.

Comment

Thank you for the help.

Comment

If you get the cart high enough, It will drop out of the bottom..
            03 E-Z-Go, DCX 400, currently 36vt, 4in, brush guard, 22in Saharas, 12in ITPs, Screaming Yellow, 30MPH :mrgreen: 99 Oasis converted to a MPT 1200, 4in lift, Silver Metallic Pink matching 12in ITP wheels, 08 MPT 1200 in progress, 05 Club Car DS Gasser

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            X