1984 Club Car Fuel Pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1984 Club Car Fuel Pressure

Hello, I am new to the forum and have a question about a club car that I am working on. It is a 1984, all stock besides it has a car inline fuel pump on it. Here is the problem that I am having. The cart has never ran after they put the fuel pump on it. They told me that it ran great but the oe fuel pump went out and they put this one on and no luck. I can get it to run if I hook up the fuel pump for about 10 seconds and then pull the power to the pump. The cart will run great for about 30 seconds. If I leave the pump hooked up it floods out and gas spills everywhere. My question would be does anyone know the correct fuel pressure for the cart or where to get a stock pump and diagram because this was a compleat hack job and I have no clue how to hook anything back up the correct way. Thanks for any info.

you only need 2-3 lbs of pressure. if it were me i would take that electric pump off and hit a napa store and get in their outdoor equipment book and get the right pump for that cart. its a 2 inch square pump with 3 legs.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X