08' Club Car Precedent 360 Bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 08' Club Car Precedent 360 Bumper

I am buying a new to me 08' Club Car Precedent. I really wanted an EZGO, but was able to find a good used Club Car in my price range. Its in the shop now, getting new batteries, seat covers, tires, etc. But my question is, I don't really like the 360 degree bumper that is on this particular model. I like the overall look of the cart, but to me, the bumper gives it a "bumper car" look. Do any of you have experience in replacing/ removing the front and back portion of the 360 bumper. I haven't had a chance to really look at it yet, but i assume if I just take it off, it will look unfisnished. I really just want some sort of replacement. I've searched all over the internet for pics of a modified CC bumper, but all I see is brush guards, which does help the look af the cart, but I was looking for something more. If you have any ideas or suggestions, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

Absolutely, I understand your logic on the appearance. It's like having a sleek sports car with a bumper car accessory!

Painting is a great way to customize the look of your cart. You could consider painting either the body black to match the bumpers or painting the bumpers themselves to match your body color. Another cool option is painting the body grey while leaving the bumpers black. This combo creates a matched appearance without giving off that "bumper car" vibe.

If you're looking for options beyond painting, you might want to explore accessories like brush guards or additional flares. Installing brush guards can help hide the bumpers and add a rugged, offroad look. These guards also provide some additional protection. Alternatively, you could screw on additional flares to the outsides of the bumpers. These flares can give the bumpers a more substantial look while adding a touch of customization.

Lastly, for a complete transformation, you might want to consider a phantom body kit. These kits completely change the appearance of the cart, offering a fresh new look. I've attached some pictures for reference to give you a better idea of how these options might look. Let me know if you have any questions!

You do not have permission to view this gallery.

If you are a guest, you may be required to Log In or Sign Up to view.

This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X