2015 club cub. Gas in the oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 club cub. Gas in the oil

We are trying to figure what motor is in our 2015 club car precedent. Could it be possibly the fuel injector as we are getting gas in the oil?

thank you
    Lisa

I had the same issue on my 95. Not sure if this will fix but no one online had an answer. a year ago i noticed with mine it has a pulse line from your fuel pump to your crank case. this is what generates pules to pule gas up into the pump and to the carb. well over the years mine had been cut so many time that it was basically a straight shot end to end. i started thinking what happens when you stop and that gas trapped in the pump just gravity drains into the crank over a short ride stopping and going that could be a decent amount of gas. so I replaced the hose with a longer hose and also put a back flow preventer in and made a good loop with the new hose so the gas couldn't just drain right back. after doing this its been running for a year straight with 3 oil changes because I'm still paranoid and I have not had the same issue. I hope this helps you.

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X