2007 Carry All Engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 Carry All Engine

Wanting to OverHaul the engine in the club car. It is a Kawasaki FE350D-DS11. Are the internal parts of a Kawasaki FE350D all the same. I looked up parts for a Kawasaki FE350D from regular parts supply and I looked them up from a club car supplier and the price difference is crazy.
    Guess the question is can I use the piston, rings, valves, gaskets and seals from a standard FE350D.

Different as far as I know, we overhauled an engine quite some time ago and our supplier had sent 2 kits by mistake, of course we cleaned out the garage since then and I totally forgot where I put them, I’ll send you a message if I happen to come across it

Comment

Posted earlier by bob54 View Post
      Wanting to OverHaul the engine in the club car. It is a Kawasaki FE350D-DS11. Are the internal parts of a Kawasaki FE350D all the same. I looked up parts for a Kawasaki FE350D from regular parts supply and I looked them up from a club car supplier and the price difference is crazy.
      Guess the question is can I use the piston, rings, valves, gaskets and seals from a standard FE350D.
      reckon you got a good eye for details. Now when it comes to them internal parts, I say it's a bit like comparing apples and oranges. Sometimes prices dance a jig depending on where you're looking

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X