1989 club cart won't start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1989 club cart won't start

the unit cranks has fuel has compression but no spark. As far as I know this unit has sat for two years. They told me the engine was blown but the problem was the starter belt was lose. Due to the sitting could the magneto pickups on unit need to be cleaned. the oil sending relay is not hooked up could this be sending a message for a no start IM PULLING MY HAIR OUT

hi, im having a problem with with my 1985 club car (gas) i removed the rear body while doing a lift kit. i was powerwashing the mud-caked chassis & now i have no spark. i swapped the coil from a doner cart. do you think it could be the magnieto? or do they have points? i powerwashed it over a week ago, so i know its dried out by now. i am new to golf carts & this site. (i cant even seem to find out how to post a new question!!) so im sorry if im writing this in the wrong spot. i just need a little help. thanks, mightymoparfan.

Comment

Posted earlier by mightymoparfan View Post
      hi, im having a problem with with my 1985 club car (gas) i removed the rear body while doing a lift kit. i was powerwashing the mud-caked chassis & now i have no spark. i swapped the coil from a doner cart. do you think it could be the magnieto? or do they have points? i powerwashed it over a week ago, so i know its dried out by now. i am new to golf carts & this site. (i cant even seem to find out how to post a new question!!) so im sorry if im writing this in the wrong spot. i just need a little help. thanks, mightymoparfan.
      Replace the spark plug. If you still do not have spark, it could be a bad coil, microswitch, RPM limiter or exitor coil.
      Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X