starting problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starting problems

I put a new battery on my 94 club car and it ran great for a couple of weeks.After that it slowly became slower and slower to start and now it will not start at all.I have a gas gauge on the cart and when i hit the accelerator the gas gauge goes to empty like it is straining for juice,Any suggestions would be great,Thanks

Check the voltage on the battery when the cart is not moving, and then when the cart is running at WOT.
    Regards

Comment

Could the voltage regulator be bad causing the battery to be pulled down over a couple of weeks?

Comment

Posted earlier by shaw110 View Post
        Could the voltage regulator be bad causing the battery to be pulled down over a couple of weeks?
        Yes you are correct, usually when there is a charging problem you must check that the battery is good, that there are no dirty or loose connections, that the voltage regulator is OK, and also that the starter is putting out a charge. I dont want you replacing something you do not need
        Regards

Comment

Thanks for the advice,i will check out the voltage regulator and see if it need replacing.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X