Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cranks but won't go at times

Hey , I have a 2006 club car vin# AG0637-679371 engine no.-FE290D760005
    my problem is that it cranks over but doen't move unless I press on the choke then it goes but not at normal speed and as soon as I release the choke it stops moving but engine is on. So I called local dealer they suggested I change RPM limiter but still the same thing , called again they said change fuel pump and clean out carb. and all jets and nozzel ok so I did and now it runs for about 5-15 minutes and back to the same thing so now I'm calling on you guys and not dealer no more. need help please[IMG]http://www.********************/images/smilies/help.gif[/IMG]Thanks

Carburetor will need to be removed and cleaned good. .If it runs on choke it means the jets are plugged. Probably a lot of crude in the fuel pump, filter and old gas in the tank. How long was it sitting with gas in it? It takes very little crude in the fuel system to plug up the carb. The float and float bowl need to be squeaky clean.
    The jets will have to be removed and soaked in Sea Foam. The needle and seat will need to be cleaned. Replace the fuel lines and filter. Will probably have to clean or replace fuel pump also. Make sure the intake gaskets are good. Drain the fuel tank and clean it out. Check the valve lash.
    Updated by Larry1950; April 15, 2013, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Well I found what happen ,the tube that goes into the gas tank was clogged with dirt so I drianed and cleaded it out and then I but a little screen filter from a old weed eater I had at the end of it so this will not happen in the furture. And now it is driving good.

Thanks

Comment

Glad it was a simple fix

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X