97 CC Carryall 2 Docs and Accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 97 CC Carryall 2 Docs and Accessories

I just bought a used '97 Carryall 2 Plus with the 350cc engine. I know nothing of these vehicles and I was a bit surprised there really wasn't much out there for my model for accessories or maintenance manual/data. My buggy came with no documents so all I know about specifications is whatever surviving decals indicate.

My question is where may I get a service manual and does anyone know about any good sites that offer parts and accessories for my model? I'm a little miffed about resources for my particular model. There sure seems to be the world of stuff for other models like the DS or Precedent.

My unit's previous owner was Disney World and they have a robust maintenance program. My CC was impeccably maintained and I want to continue that effort. I need tune up data to ensure I will replace all the fluids with the proper weight and quantity. I am also intending to install cab lights, 12v socket and such, so I need the wiring diagram to tap a switched power bus.

Any info from someone that has already blazed this trail would be helpful. Also any other factoid I should be aware of concerning my CC would be welcomed.

Thanks, Juan
Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X