Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the cart scene.

Hello,

My name is Jonathan. I purchased a 1990 Gas Club Car Carryall-1 model. I am a maintenance technician and use this vehicle on property to perform service requests and apartment repairs throughout the day. I am impressed on the handling and workload of this model of club car as well others the use newer model club cars that are electric. I experienced my first hiccup with the cart after using it throughout the day, I parked it for five minutes and when I came back I had no ignition. No fuel guage readings. No headlights, but the Reverse alarm did sound. I believe it my be a fuse, but cannot find the fuse panel and location of the selenoid! please help.

Hi Johnathan, it would be an inline fuse. Are you sure that the battery is 100% charged, because a low battery will cause the same issue.
    Regards

Comment

Matt, do these models also have the proverbial "black box"? If so, a fuse and the solenoid should be in there. On the DS models the black box is on the frame in the engine compartment behind where the driver sits. Does this cart also have the KF82 engine?

Jason

Comment

Posted earlier by jace1975 View Post
        Matt, do these models also have the proverbial "black box"? If so, a fuse and the solenoid should be in there. On the DS models the black box is on the frame in the engine compartment behind where the driver sits. Does this cart also have the KF82 engine?

Jason
        If it is a 1990, yes it should. It is easy to find out, does your engine have a flathead or does it look like the engine in the picture in this thread http://www.golfcartsforum.com/genera...-car-have.html

And yes your club car will have a black box with all the goodies in it.
        Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X