brighter headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brighter headlights

Has anyone ever replaced the headlight bulbs with brighter white light bulbs? Can the battery take this without going flat?

My headlights are very dull as well. Did you go with a brighter bulb?

Comment

The bulbs can be changed. How many amps does the generator are alternator put out on the cart. That will detirme how bright they are.
      If the battery is weak then the lights are going to be deem.

Crank the cart and measure the voltage on the battery with a volt meter and see what it is putting into the battery with the lights turned on. If it's not putting but 12 volts charge your battery up with a 12 volt charger and see if that helps it. You may be needing a battery.
      The generator may not be putting enough juice back to the battery either.
      sigpic
      I'm here to help!
      There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

Sure you can after doing above first, check the circuit breaker for size (amps) then get one of the blue white bulbs to fit your system, things to consider heat, current and voltage.

Comment

The numbers I've seen are around 25 amps. I have no idea how much of that is used to maintain the operation of the engine. Anything above that can be drawn upon without drawing down the battery. If the engine requires 10 amps to run you would have 15 amps to spare. Take away your light draw as well as the brake light draw and radio or other items.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X