squeaking noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• squeaking noise

hello im new here, and this is my first cart. its an 04 club and have had it for a little less than ayear, over all its been great running other than a voltage regulator i had to install, but not before i put a new battery and new brushes in the generator before i figured it out, there was a similar post i read but what its doing now is squeaking while its driving, it seems to be a little louder when you start to slow down, and its like its not doing it all the time, but when it does it squeaks. hoping it may be one of the belts and not the clutch, im trying to do all the work my self knowing that its expensive to have these things worked on, i would appreciate any advice on what it may be and maybe how i can tell if its the belts or the clutch or any tricks to make it stop. thank you

I have a Club Golf cart. When I start to move after a 10 to 40 foot there is a screeching noise and the engine stops. If I spin the clutch a little, I can start it again. Also if I try to start the engine before the first clutch grips the drive belt the same thing can happen. I'm thinking that my problem must be between the centrifugal clutch and the engine. Does anyone have an idea what direction I should pursue? Thanks Mike

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X