identify my cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• identify my cart

i have a yamaha gas golf cart that i believe is a g2 but i have no idea what year. can someone help me identify it. i cant find any vin numbers or anything. let me know what you would need to help me find the correct year, or close to the correct year

Hi do you have a picture of it?
    Regards

Comment

no i dont right now. ill have to take a few when its light out tomorrow and post them. wheres the best place to start looking for used parts for yamahas? i got it for free and it runs good, but everything is in pretty rough shape.

Comment

Here are the pics of the cart. Also what is the round tray type thing next to the starter motor?
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi, i have one I bought today that looks like yours. Lift up the seat and look at the frame at the top on the drivers side. My id is located there.

Comment

Yamaha golf carts Model G1 serial numbers can be found under the rear bumper stamped into the square cross member of the frame.

Early Yamaha Model G2 serial numbers can be found under the rear bumper stamped into the square cross member of the frame on the passenger's side of the vehicle. From 1988 through 1990 the G2 serial number can be found under the seat where the floorboard meets the engine compartment.

Yamaha Model G9 serial numbers can be found under the seat where the floorboard meets the engine compartment.

Models G14, G16, G19, G20, these serial numbers can be found running vertically just under the glove box on the far left of the driver's side of the vehicle.

Yours looks like a G2.

Comment

If you find the serial number go to tntgolfcart.com it will help you with parts

Comment

"Round tray type thing" looks like base to air box to me

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                X