New to me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to me...

Got this 2007 Yamaha G-Max G22 about a month ago, coming from an electric Club Car, it's like a Cadillac compared to a Corvette! I like the lower maintenance of a gas cart, but miss the smooth quiet power of electric.

This one is a one owner, it runs good, but I need new tires, they have flat spots! It bounces like crazy at 25 mph, when the tires get "in sync".

Also, one of the headlights is dimmer than the other, do they have replaceable bulbs?

You do not have permission to view this gallery.

If you are a guest, you may be required to Log In or Sign Up to view.

This gallery has 1 photos.

Got new wheels and tires, the ones it came with seemed to have permanent flat spots, besides, I like to upgrade wheels...
    yamahaa.jpg

Comment

Ah it reminds me of a time when I was working on my old project cart. It was an entirely different beast, but it shared that same need for attention and care. Once I had a similar headlight problem and it turned out to be a simple bulb replacement. As for the tires, well, they weren't flat spotted but I did upgrade them for a smoother ride. It's interesting how vehicles regardless often present similar challenges, enjoy the journey with your Yamaha G Max!

Comment

About the only other "project" I have in mind, other than the headlight, is reupholstering the seat, it's a little threadbare in spots. Maybe a steering wheel cover...

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X