Radio on 2007 ez go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio on 2007 ez go

I have a 2007 ez go and I was wondering what is a good place to mount it. Is the roof a good place with the console or the dash? Where would you mount it? In the roof mount location where do you run the wires down the roof support or somthing else? Do you wire it to a switch or the key? I run the cart at a campground and I have underglow that flashes to the beat of music so what would be the best place?

PLEASE HELP
    Steve

http://www.amazon.com/Dual-MXCP25S1-Receiv...d/dp/B002COJ4Y0

I put one in the dash of my older EZGO, it looks better in there but it will get wet if you leave your cart in the rain. If you put it in the rain a lot, get the roof bracket and mount it up there. Sounds like a pretty cool setup you are going to get. You can wire it to a switch or the key. You also need to wire the memory plug on the back of the radio to the batteries so it keeps the clock on.

So really it is up to you where to mount it but keep in mind my situation.
    Regards

Comment

In the roof mount location does it vibrate alot? Should I purchase a amp?

Comment

That is a good point, mine is mounted on the dash so I am not quite sure if it vibrates. Im sure there is a slight vibration, but if it is mounted with rubber gaskets to buffer it out you should be fine. Some radios do not need amps, you have to ask the person who is selling the radio if that unit requires one. Hope this helps!!
        Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X