Size of motor???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Size of motor???

I have a 2003 Ez-GO t x t standard . With a robin motor.. How do I tell size of motor ????? There is a plate on the motor, but unable to read it ???? New to this golf cart game....................

Welcome! When it comes to the 2003 EZGO TXT, remember that EZGO only rolled out this model with the 9 HP, 4 cycle, 295 cc twin cylinder DHC engine. The beefier 350 cc engine was usually reserved for the ST model, Clays Car, and certain industrial rides in EZGO's lineup back then. So, if you're dealing with a standard 2003 EZGO TXT, chances are it's packing that 295 cc punch under the seat.

You can locate the identification stamp on the motor itself. For Robin engines, specifically the EH29 or EH35 models, the ID is stamped into the casting above and to the left of the carburetor. Alternatively, in some cases, the identification may be stamped into the sheet metal in the same area. Look for markings such as EH29 or EH35, which indicate the engine model. Keep in mind that the identification stamp may be obscured by dirt, rust, or other debris. Therefore, it may be necessary to thoroughly clean the area around the carburetor for clear visibility of the stamp. Use a brush, rag, or appropriate cleaning solution to remove any buildup and reveal the markings. I attached the specs, if you have any questions feel free to ask!
    Attached Files

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X