Manual on CD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manual on CD

I am looking at a manual on CD on EBAY. It says it covers 89-93 Electric and 70-90 gas+ more, EC25-2PG & EC25DS Robin engines. Is this the correct manual for my 1989 marathon with a 2 cycle 3PG engine ? I Emailed the guy and didn't get a difinitive answer.It is item #190576214413 on Ebay. If anyone can help it would be a big help Thanks

Seems like it covers what you are looking for. For $15 I'd buy it even if you still need more info after the fact.

Comment

Thanks dougmcp I probably will, I just didn't want a completely useless book. It didn't list my engine specifically but it did my cart.

Comment

And after you get the CD, we can figure out how to post it up here so others may benefit from your purchase.......

Comment

will do

Comment

You're a good man Bob!

Comment

A quick call to any EZGO dealer will get you the part number of the needed manual.
              Regards

Comment

I won the auction for the manual on CD. delivery is from 09/22-09/28 so we shall see what we can do after it arrives.

Comment

I hope it is what you need to do your motor work.

Comment

Posted earlier by gravero View Post
                    I won the auction for the manual on CD. delivery is from 09/22-09/28 so we shall see what we can do after it arrives.
                    Great gravero, and interesting avatar
                    Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    X