How To determine the model and year of a Club Car golf cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To determine the model and year of a Club Car golf cart

The first thing you must find out is the year of your Club Car. This can easily be learned by locating the serial number. The serial number is pressed into an aluminum plate which is glued under the dash (looking from the inside of the cart) on the passenger side. The serial number will start with the letter "A".

If your serial number reads A9846-958524 as an example. Take the first 2 numbers, that will be the year of the golf cart. A98 means the year 1998, the letter A is irrelevant.

To find the model Club Car you must match your carts looks to the examples located in the thread here.
    Regards,

Do the remaining digits have any meaning as to the model i am still unsure which model it is

Comment

Sorry should ad that the serial no is ag9233296405

Comment

Posted earlier by philbunker2 View Post
        Do the remaining digits have any meaning as to the model i am still unsure which model it is
        No, if it is a 92, it is a Club Car DS if it looks like a golf cart. If it has a dump bed, it is a CarryAll.
        Regards,

Comment

Here is a chart I found that shows the model prefix letters. Hopefully it will upload OK.
          Attached Files
          sigpic

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X