Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 79 g1 yamaha no spark

we got a 79 g1 with 2 stroke with no spark

we have tried following all wires from a diagram and they all are were there are sposed to go from what we can tell

when we connect the bottom 2 wires on the cap part of the genorator a1 n a2 i belive....the whole cart is now a positivly charged we cant ground anywhere but the battery and it shows it has 11.7 volts with an ohm meter

the black wire comming from the motor behind flywheel was burnt we replaced the wire but dont know where to hook it up to..

and once and a while when we turn the key it makes the motor spin WITHOUT pressing the pedel

thanks for any help in advance

Anyone we are stumped with this

Comment

Hi camaro, you have to be sure that it is wired up right. Do you need a larger diagram? If it runs when you turn the key on, check the pedal switch and the micro switch. Since they are what throw power to the solenoid when you press the pedal.
      Regards

Comment

Well we triple check and the wiring is right and it still has positive charge to frame

Comment

Well we triple check and the wiring is right and it still has positive charge to frame

Comment

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

i have the same problem. i am taking 2 carts and making one when u turn the key on engine starts turning. all wiring is good still looking for a short or something
                Updated by potater03; October 12, 2010, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                X