battery don't charge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battery don't charge

I have a yamaha gas cart have new battery + new regulator changed starter relay +changed startergenerator +accelerator start switch It charges the battery for 15 seconds then stops. I can release the throttle and press it agine it will charge for 15 second and stops. What can change now? or try next ?

Hi geneirene, glad to help out! What kind of yamaha do you have?
    Regards

Comment

yamaha cart

Hi matte this is a around a 2000 yamaha gs 16 golf cart. I think. It belongs to my step father of 86 years young. He drives it every day to see his older frends. if you could help me figure the problem out I would really be thankful" gene

Comment

Posted earlier by geneirene@frontiernet.net View Post
        Hi matte this is a around a 2000 yamaha gs 16 golf cart. I think. It belongs to my step father of 86 years young. He drives it every day to see his older frends. if you could help me figure the problem out I would really be thankful" gene
        please help me geneirene

Comment

I am sorry I didnt see that you replied to the thread, have you gone over all the connections with a wiring diagram and made SURE that all the pins in the starter connector plug are making contact?
          Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X