Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 EZGO issues

Hi everyone....

I bought a new EZGO cart about a month ago. I just dropped it back off at the dealer today for the second time since I bought it. The problem is trying to start it. Most of the time it floods out and about 1 out of 10 times it might start when you push the pedal and run like it's suppose to. You can smell gas almost everytime you try and start it. Sometimes you have to pump the peddle to get it to start. I think there is something wrong with the carb. I've changed the oil twice since i've owned it. The first time was out of habit owning something new with a few hours on it. The second time(yesterday) was due to gas in the oil. The little filter on the fuel pump housing also has a little gas coming out of it and running down the hoses attached to it from time to time. I talked to the owner and they are more than willing to fix it but even I have my limits on being calm. It's almost 90 miles from the lake to their shop and I told him what it was doing and what I think needs changing to fix the problem...I bought the cart at B&D Carts in Louisville...Thanks for any ideas.

Larry
Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X