02 Txt Ezgo Gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 02 Txt Ezgo Gas

Hi, I have an 02 Txt Ezgo Gas Golfcart and I'm having some trouble getting it to start. I have no power at the ignition switch, where there is a blue wire and a green wire. Which wire is suppose to be hot and where does it get its power from?
    Updated by Michael Eddie; last week.

Unlike some other golf carts where the ignition switch is directly powered, EZGO carts have a unique wiring setup. Typically, the power flows from the battery to the pedal first, then to the key switch, and finally to the solenoid. This means that the ignition switch only receives power when the pedal is depressed. It's a bit different from what you might expect, but it's a safety feature designed to prevent the cart from starting unexpectedly. If you're experiencing no power at the ignition switch, it could be because the pedal isn't depressed or there's an issue with the wiring between the battery, pedal, key switch, and solenoid.

If you need more detailed information, I've included a link to a thread that discusses EZGO wiring setups in more detail. You can find it here. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X