Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery and Charging Problems

Hello everyone,

New to the site and already need some advise. I have a 2005 Ezgo (Electric) with (6) Golf Pro 220 Deep Cycle batteries. A few days ago we went to take a ride and noticed that it only had about 3 bars on the charge meter. So we plugged it in and decided to ride the next day. Charged for at least 24 hrs and when we tried to ride, the meter still read 3 bars. We looked in the batteries and all of them needed water. Topped off with distilled water(as directed) and recharged. Checked again and still only 3 bars on meter. (I'm scratching my a head at this point) A friend of mine loaned me his charger that has a recondition cycle on it and said to desulfate all the batteries and start with a fresh charge. I need some advice on what to do. I'm up for any and all suggestions/recommendations, that don't consist of buying all new batteries. Please don't tell me I need new batteries. THanks. gadawg

Have you tried your charger on another cart similar to yours to make sure your charger is working?

Comment

No. I don't have another cart available. Is there anyway to test my charger? When I plug it in, the meter moves and you can hear the charger start-up.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X