Just Bought My First Cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Bought My First Cart

Have a lake house that we just fixed up and we see tons of folks out on carts so decided we needed one. Didn't want to spend a ton on a first cart so just picked up this one for a grand. Not sure of the year but it is an EZ Go and 36 volts with good batteries. Runs forward/reverse, has a horn and a light to put on the front. Tires are good as well as hubs. Very Very clean, comes with a lamb skin seat cover. Guy will deliver tomorrow. I am not sure of the year, can anyone tell by looking at it. I bought it quick from a nice guy (Sheriff) as others were waiting in line to buy. Been watching Craig's List and this was the best deal for the price I'd seen in a month.
    Attached Files

That's an Ezgo Marathon. To get the exact year, check out the manufacturers number under the passenger side glove box. There will be 2 digits in it which represent what year the golf cart is. Nice looking cart by the way
    Regards

Comment

Thanks, I'll check tomorrow for the year. It's been fun going through the site and seeing all that can be done. Thanks!

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X